Best Hot and Cold water Purifier in India: Reviews
Best hot and cold water purifier in India. You are probably looking for a hot and cold water purifier with RO+UV+UF facilities. Who does not want the best and latest features with water purifiers?
But, wait a second.
Have you checked your water source at home to decide what type of water purifier is best suitable for you? Well, the more features a water purifier has the more costly it will be. And above all, probably you actually do not need all the features, they will be useless if they do not match with your Water condition.
For example, if the TDS of your home water is within 300 TDS, then you don’t need an RO water filter.
So, check out our detailed guide on how to choose a water purifier after the review. Or, if you don’t want to check, then have a look at our best picks of hot and cold water purifiers. But, we will suggest you check it because it might save you a lot of money from wasting
AO Smith Z1 Hot UV Water Purifier With Hot Water
- Water Storage Capacity: 9.2 litres
- Purification Mechanism: Uv+UFSS( for hot water only)+Pre-filter+sediment filter+Silver activated carbon
- Membrane Type: Fibrillate absorbent Cellulose
- Total Dissolved Solids(TDS): up to 200 ppm
- Total Hardness: Up to 120 ppm
- Width:32.6 cm
- Height:48.2 cm
- Depth:36.9 cm
- Weight: 7.65 -11.70 kg
- Installation type: Tabletop
- Colour: Black;
- Power: 36 watts;
- Input Water Temperature: 5°C to 45°C;
- Operative Input VOLTAGE: 150 ~300V AC, 50 Hz;
- Material Tank Type: Virgin food-grade ABS. Pressure Rating: 5 psi to 30 psi
- Suitable for most Markets of Mumbai, Pune, Gujarat, Goa and Kerala. Suitable for water having less than 200 TDS or municipal water
- Dimensions: 36.9 cms (Length)x 32.6 cms (Width) x 48.2 cms (Height)
- 1-Year* Warranty on all electrical and functional parts, except UV lam and filters (* Z1 model is suggested for TDS up to 200ppm).Water Purifier, Manual, Mounting Accessories, Tube & Connectors
- PURITY THROUGH UV PURIFICATION UV TECHNOLOGY: In A. O. Smith water purifier water passes through Pre-filter + Sediment filter + Silver Activated Post Carbon + UV Lamp + UFSS (For Hot water only).
- ADVANCED UV LAMP (ULTRAVIOLET LAMP) UV is a proven Non-chemical, disinfectant technology to give you healthy water. Suitable for water with low TDS.
- Only UV in India gives you purified hot water with added minerals at two temperature choices of 45°C and 80°C, which can be used to make a quick cup of tea, prepare baby food, soaking cereals, soothing sore throat, etc.
- INDIA’S FIRST UV WITH NIGHT ASSIST Glow effect guides you to your water purifier at night and makes your kitchen look good.
With its breakthrough advanced recovery technology, the A.O Smith RO Water Purifier with hot & cold water dispenser with inbuilt RO system not only ensures 100% RO pure water but also saves two times more water.
In comparison to other water purifiers, the Z1 model water purifier recovers the most amount of water. The Z1 water purifier incorporates an electronic tube for dispensing hot water at the end of the purifying process.
In the field of the water purifier industry, AO Smith is such a brand you can trust upon. Some of the best features are mentioned below.
UV Technology in 5 Stages of Purification
Water travels through the Pre-filter, Sediment Filter, Silver Activated Post Carbon, UV Lamp, and UFSS* (For Hot Water Only) stages of the A. O. Smith Z1 5 stage water purifier to provide you with safe drinking water.
Just press the button to get hot water
UV purified hot water at two temperature settings (45°C and 80°C) is available at the touch of a button.
UV lamp with Advanced Technology
With the 11 Watt UV Lamp, Advance UV Lamp UV is a proven non-chemical disinfection technique that provides you with wholesome water. This purifier is perfect for water with low TDS.
At night, the glow effect directs you to your water purifier while also making your kitchen appear nice.
UV Lamp Light Alert
There is an inbuilt alert system that indicates when the UV lamp needs to be replaced ahead of time.
An intelligent digital display shows all the simple details.
Advanced water recovery Technology
Huge storage capacity
Not suitable for hard water
Blue Star Stella ST4BSHC01 RO+UV Water Purifier
- Capacity: 8.2 litres
- Auto clean facility
- Free Pre Filter at the time of installation
- Colour: White and silver
- Hot, cold and ambient modes
- touch sensors facility
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 1500 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volt
- Installations/Complaints contact no::[1800 209 1177] [1860 266 6666]
- For the best water filter with hot and cold water, you can trust Blue Star. If you want more than pure water then go for Blue Star. You get 3 types of water- hot water, cold water and water at room temperature.
Blue Star’s hot and cold water purifier has two taps for hot and cold/normal water. The kid lock on the separate hot water faucet ensures that no one gets burned. You may choose between cold, hot, and room temperature water with the touch assisted water dispensing system.
More than just pure water is delivered by Blue Star Stella. It has a variety of features, including hot water for making hot drinks like tea, coffee etc. and cold water for making super cool drinks like lime water and others.
If you need hot water It gives you hot water as high as 85 degrees celsius and cool water as low as 5 degrees Celcius.
It has a high-tech dispensing mechanism that provides 4.2 litres of cold water, 3.4 litres of room temperature water, and 0.6 litres of hot water out of its total storage capacity of 8.2 litres. It has a purified water storage capacity of 8.2 litres.
The display indicator is of a very advanced category.
The majority of RO purifiers on the Indian market come with a manual tap for distributing water; however, the Blue Star Stella outperforms all of its competitors by providing an electronic dispensing button that is simple to use.
The ‘Anti-stagnant ripple technology’ avoids the creation of slime in the storage tank if the cleaned water is left unused for a long time. This method prevents the purified water in the tank from becoming stagnant, preventing slime formation and extending the life of the stored water.
- Automatic cleaning function
- Five stage filtration
- 8.2-litre water storage capacity
- 10 litre per hour purification capacity
- 3 category water dispensing: hot, cold, and room temperature
- Special child lock function
- Advanced Electronic dis[pensing button
- Feather-touch sensor
- Very good customer care service
- Absence of hot/cold turn off switch
- All-time electricity required for water dispensing
- Little bit costly
Bepure 4G Hot and Cold RO Water Purifier 9L UV+UF+TDS Purification
Now you are free from the trouble of heating water on the gas stove and getting it. From now on,
get instant hot water with the touch of a button with Bepure hot and cold water purifier.
Bepure, one of the best Water purifiers in India, will give you hot water in less than a minute.
It Will cater to your need for instant hot water for doing things like preparing milk for babies, making a hot cup of tea or coffee.
On the other hand, if you need cold water, this hot and cold water purifier will deliver 1500 ml of cold water within a minute.
The stainless steel tank of this water purifier will last long and stainless steel is better for health.
Also, the super membrane will increase the life of the Reverse Osmosis facility.
- Pre Filter: Protects from large particles and is inbuilt in the purifier
- Sediment Filter: Removes all the particles to 5-micron size
- Activated Carbon Filter: Removes chlorine content, odour and bad taste
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Removes the dissolved impurities (TDS)
- Ultrafiltration Membrane: Removes colloidal particles, Bacteria and Viruses
- TDS controller: Regulation of TDS
- Post Carbon: Refines and Enhances the quality of water
- Ultra-Violet System Treatment: In-Tank UV lamp disinfects the water
- Child lock protection
- Separate handle for hot water pipe
- Auto cleaning mode
- No filter change alerts
Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance Water Purifier
Eureka Forbes Limited is a well-known health and hygiene company based in India. It’s a company that sells a variety of products through a variety of channels. Eureka Forbes, a subsidiary of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, offers water purification, vacuum cleaning, air purification, and home security solutions. It boasts a customer base of 20 million, a reach of over 1,500 cities and towns in India, and a global footprint of 53 countries.
If you choose the Aqua Guard water purifier, then your job of finding the best water purifier is done. Because for one time, we knew water purifier means Aquaguard. It is such goodwill that Eureka Forbes has achieved over time by p[rodividing the best in class product satisfying thousands of customers.
This water purifier will not disappoint you if you finally decide to buy this one.
To remove germs and dissolved pollutants, Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance &-Litre RO+UV+TDS Water Purifier uses a seven-stage filtering system. It follows multi-stage processes that include RO, UV, and UF technologies that filter out any potential impurities. Mineral Guard technology ensures that all of the water’s minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, remain in place. Dust, sludge, sand, and other suspended particles are all removed using the i-Filter technology.
KENT Supreme Zero Water Wastage RO + UV + UF + Alkaline + TDS Control Water Purifier
If you are looking for a water purifier with hot and cold water dispenser at a decent budget that will best serve your domestic purposes, then Kent Supreme water Purifier with hot and cold water dispenser should be your go-to purifier.
This feature-rich water purifier can handle all types of your water needs.
The RO+UF+TDS Control technique purifies the drinking water many times, making it safe to drink. The purification process improves the flavour of water while also removing dissolved pollutants such as chemicals, germs, viruses, and salts.
UV disinfection technology is built into the KENT Supreme. The one-of-a-kind feature maintains the water in the tank pure for longer periods of time, making it suitable for drinking.
KENT Supreme has a sophisticated Save Water Technology function that allows for a high water recovery rate. This one-of-a-kind innovation helps save water by purifying it and reducing waste.
The KENT Supreme is a wall-mounted RO water filter with an appealing design. The purifier’s body is made of ABS, which means it will endure a long time and won’t corrode.
- Manufacturer: KENT RO
- Country of Origin:India
- Model Number:11111
- Special Feature: RO, RO+
- Item Weight:7 kg 600 g
- Product Dimensions:40 x 25 x 52.5 cm; 7.6 Kilograms
- Item Height 52.5 Centimeters
- Item Width: 25 Centimeters
- Voltage:250 volt
- Wattage:60 Watts
- Power source type:Corded Electric
RO+UF+TDS Control is a multi-purification process that removes even dissolved contaminants like arsenic, rust, pesticides, and fluorides, as well as germs and viruses, to make water clean and safe to drink. The UV LED in the tank keeps cleansed water pure for a longer period of time.
The TDS control system allows the TDS level of filtered water to be adjusted, ensuring that important natural minerals are retained in the drinking water.
Fully automatic operation with an auto-on and auto-off feature ensures that you never run out of pure water. The computer-controlled operation ensures product purity and longevity.
SMPS is protected by being positioned vertically. To prevent manipulation, RO and UF membranes are welded together inside a membrane container. Leak-proof and maintenance-free performance thanks to push-fit components.
- Fully automatic computer-controlled operation
- Huge storage capacity
- Wall mountable
- 24-hour electricity is a must for functioning.
LG WHD71RB4RP Water Purifier
Do you love super cool water from a purifier? Then, go for this
LG WHD71RB4RP Water Purifier, because LG will provide you cold water of as low as 5 degrees celsius.
Not only that, if you want decent hot water at 90 degrees centigrade, then also this LG water purifier will serve you the same.
Additionally, you get all the advanced features of an ultra-modern purifier along with the best hot and cold water purifier in India.
You can have the best of both types of cooling and heating with the LG Water Purifier. You can rapidly get cold water at 5 degrees Celsius and hot water at 90 degrees Celsius thanks to the one-touch hot and cold function. Cocktails, smoothies, tea, coffee, or basic punch are now available at the touch of a button for parties and get-togethers.
RO filtration, as the most modern filtration system on the market today, helps to remove all types of contaminants from polluted water such as heavy metals and viruses that are resistant to traditional filters.
Dissolved pollutants in water, such as bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, and other contaminants, can cause water-borne illnesses. The only technology capable of successfully removing such pollutants and providing the purest form of water is reverse osmosis (RO).
- One-touch hot and cold water
- Stainless steel tank with double protection
- Intelligent display
- Digital water sterilization
- Temperature Type:Multi-Temperature (Hot/Cold/Normal)
- Filters: Outside Sediment Sediment+Pre-Carbon+RO+Post Carbon
- Capacity (Litre): 7.3L
- Weight: 18Kg
- Colour/Pattern: Black
- Watts Combination: 24.8KwH/Month
- Product Dimensions
- (W*H*D) mm 290x480x520
- Free installation
- Super strong stainless steel tank
- Lacks UV Purifier
CUCKOO Fusion Top Nano Alkaline Hot & Cold Water Purifier with Stainless Steel Tank
Are you in search of a value for money hot and cold water filter and purifier? Then, CUCKOO Fusion Top Nano Alkaline Water Purifier should be your perfect choice.
This water purifier comes with a feature-packed bundle that you will love to have.
The Fusion nano Alkaline purifier includes two faucets, one for hot and one for cold, that discharge water into two glasses or containers at the same time. The faucets can easily be removed and cleaned, making cleaning and maintenance a breeze.
Additionally, there is a child lock feature that protects one from accidental burning.
Separate Turn off/ Turn on features are included to use them according to your need. This saves valuable electricity.
The water tank is made of stainless steel that helps in maintaining the water inside it clean and safe. It does not manipulate the actual taste of the purified water.
Powerful Filtration with Nano Positive Filters:
- Essence filter removes impurities such as rust, deposits, moss etc.
- The active filter is designed to get rid of chlorine and other chemical particles.
- Nano Positive filter removes heavy metals, viruses and bacteria but allows only essential minerals to pass through.
- Mineralizer filter enriches the water with mild alkaline and nutrients such as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Enjoy Hot (80°-90° Celsius) & ambient to Cold (22° – 7° Celsius) Alkaline Water anytime.
- Cuckoo’s Fusion Top Alkaline water Purifier has a Stainless Steel storage tank of 5.2 Litre (Cold: 2L, Hot, 1.4L, Room: 1.8L) & continuous dispensing available) and after dispensing the tank is auto-refill in 2-3 mins.
- Recommended for up to 350 TDS on government supply water & Provide 1 Liter of water per minute without any water wastage.
- Removes heavy metals by 5-Stage Filtration with 4 Filters (Sediment Filter, Pre Carbon Filter, Alkaline Mineralizer filter and Cuckoo’s Nano Positive Filter) provide Mild Alkaline Water
- Advanced filtration technology
- Balanced alkaline water for good health
- Stainless steel tank
- 3 modes of water
- Child lock for safety
- 24-hour electricity required
Hi-Tech Fusion CT RO + Hot & Cold Water Purifier
- No Installation. MULTIPLE FEATURES Feel free to enjoy a hot cup of...
- Indication of cold and hot water with LED
- Minimalist and stylish Wide Design For Bowls And Pots
- ENJOY PURE, PERFECTLY FILTERED WATER: This is the hi tech water...
- HOME OR SMALL OFFICE: This model is designed to be used in homes or...
Last update on 2021-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Pioneering in the realm of state-of-the-art RO, UV, and UF technology, Hi-Tech engraved its name as the brand that altered the face of water purification in India, while other brands depended on obsolete filtration processes. Hi-Tech was the first company in India to bring the best-in-class Reverse Osmosis System technology.
The hot and cold water purifier uses reverse osmosis to offer clean and safe water to the home and industrial sectors. The purification of this water purifier is primarily electric, and a double filtration technique is used.
- Bacteria free stainless steel water storage tank
- Extra protection from an accidental burn with child lock
- LED indicator for what and cold water
- Large 10-litre water storage capacity
- Superior water purification system with advanced technology
- Cooling Heating ON/OFF switch.
- Hot Water Capacity: 5-10 C
- Cold Water Capacity: 85-95 C
- Dimensions: L 24 x D 42 x H 58 Dispenser. Net Weight: 16 KG
- Stainless steel tank
- separate pipes for hot and cold water
- Separable pies and tray for cleaning
- Absence of filter change alert
Best Hot and Cold Water Purifier in India —-Advantages & Health Benefits
The modern advanced water purifier is designed to kill harmful microorganisms so that the water remains germ-free and safe to drink. Water is passed through several types of Filters like UV UF RO etc.
Each of these filters has a specific function to clean water and make it disease free without compromising the taste and quality of the water.
So, research has proven that purified water is safe and beneficial for our health.
For a bottle of hot water, there is no need to burn your valuable LPG. Though electricity is used to hit the water in a purifier, yet, compared to gas electricity is a much cheaper option and hence, a hot and water purifier will save money. Also, the one-touch hot water facility is time-saving, hassle-free and convenient to use.
Water from your home water purifier is much cheaper than the bottled water available in the market. Moreover, plastic bottles are not eco-friendly and safe for health. Again, the quality of the bottled water is doubtful considering the fact that there are so many registered local companies selling spurious quality water in bottles.
So, you remain tension free with your own purifier water from home when you need to consume it.
Best water purifier with hot and cold water dispenser: Buying Guide
It has been correctly said, “ Water is life”. Truly, whether we shall stay healthy or fall sick depends to a large extent on the quality of water we drink every day. Water carries a number of harmful and life-threatening bacteria, viruses and microorganisms. If we are not alert while consuming this kind of water we will definitely get sick.
Thousands of people worldwide die due to water-borne diseases every year. Many of us do not even know that diseases like jaundice or hepatitis, typhoid, cholera are water-borne diseases.
Therefore, we have to be very cautious while consuming water. But nowadays clean and safe water is a rare thing. While outside of our home, what we mean by clean water is bottled water sold in shops. But this type of water is not only expensive but not safe for our health.
Then the only way remains is to have a water purifier at our home. Numerous companies are coming up offering something new and innovative in their water purifiers, which is all and good.
But do you have all the knowledge to understand all these things? Rightly, it is not possible for any of us. That is why we will tell you about how to choose a water purifier or the best hot and cold water purifier in India, they will best suit your water condition.
First and foremost we need to clear some concepts about certain terms like TDS, RO, UV, MF etc.
What is TDS?
TDS means Total Dissolved Solids. It’s a phrase that refers to inorganic salts and small amounts of organic stuff that are dissolved in water. Calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium are some of the most common inorganic salts present in water.
TDS is measured in milligrammes per litre (mg/l) or parts per million (ppm) in any water (ppm).
“According To WHO ( World Health Organisation), we can safely consume 300 ppm TDS (Total dissolved solids) without any filtration.”
“According to BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards), 500 TDS water can be consumed without any filtration.”
Here, we think you should follow WHO specified guidelines.
What is RO Filter?
RO stands for Reverse Osmosis.
Although RO is a good filter technology, it wastes 3L of water for 1L of pure water. Calcium, Magnesium, and Sodium are among the minerals that are eliminated. As a result, it is a risky technology. You get a liquid rather than water. When it’s absolutely necessary, get an RO.
What is UV Filter?
The full form of UV is Ultra Violet
UV filters eliminate germs, dirt, and bacteria. They have no effect on the flavour or colour of the water. They’re really cost-effective.
What is UF Filter?
UF stands for Ultra Filtration.
Even dead bacteria and germs are removed by UF water filters.
The only disadvantage of UF filters is that they cannot remove dissolved particles from water.
What is MF?
Mf means Micro-Filtration system.
All suspended and visible impurities such as mud, dirt, sand, rust, and other contaminants are removed from the water using the Micro-Filtration system. MF purifiers, on the other hand, are incapable of removing dissolved salts or dangerous metals.
So, How to select the right hot and cold water purifier?
Before buying RO, check the TDS level. TDS levels can be checked with a TDS metre, which costs INR 250 and is available on Amazon.
You don’t require RO if your water has a TDS level of 250-300. You’ll need to get a purifier that combines UF and UV.
If your TDS level is more than 300, you’ll need to purchase a RO+UV+UF combination. Perhaps UV+UF is all you’ll need.
Cleaning the water unnecessarily will reduce it to a liquid. Minerals are necessary, and mineral-free water is little more than a liquid.
Other Aspects to Check before Buying water purifier with Hot and Cold Water
Water Purifier Storage Capacity
When selecting a water purifier, storage capacity is one of the most crucial factors to consider. You’ll need a water purifier with a large storage capacity if you reside in an area where power outages are frequent. This method will provide you with purified water for a long period.
People increasingly prefer water purifiers that are free of BPA plastic and are environmentally friendly. They’re made out of either stainless steel or BPA-free plastic. One can easily drink the water filtered by these water purifiers.
Set a budget
A decent water purifier does not come at a low price. So, set a price bracket that you can afford and accordingly choose the best within your budget.
Select storage capacity based on family members:
- For a family of 2 to 4 members, 5 to 8-litre tank is recommended
- For 4-6 members storage capacity should be 8-10 litres
- For more than 6 members, choose 10 litres water tank
Simple to install DIY water purifier should be the choice.
Many water purifiers now include an easy-to-install feature that eliminates the need for professional installation. These water purifiers are a great option if you don’t want a plumber to drill holes in your walls. Also, you can select from categories of installation like wall mount and tabletop etc.
Warranty and Maintenance cost
The dispenser’s warranty is the next thing you should look at. The warranty time varies depending on the brand and model you are purchasing.
Choose a product with a longer warranty. Before you buy anything, talk to the vendor about the maintenance and servicing charges.
After Sales Service
When selecting a brand, this is a crucial factor to consider. If you have technical issues with your water purifier after a few months or years of use, poor after-sales service will cause a lot of trouble. Depending on where you live in India, different brands’ after-sales services vary. Consider which brand in your area provides the greatest after-sales support.
Before purchasing the water purifier do check whether that particular company provides good after-sales service in your area or not.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the best hot and cold water purifier in India:
Is a hot water purifier good for health?
Yes, Definitely hot water is good for health.
Because water filters via a Reverse Osmosis(RO) purifier, dust, pollutants, heavy metals, and bacteria are removed from the water, it is completely safe and beneficial to our health. It keeps the minerals in the water in place, ensuring that the water’s quality remains constant.
Which water purifier is best for hot and cold water?
The following are some of the best hot and cold water purifiers:
- Blue star Stella RO Water Dispenser. …
- Aquaguard Cooler Cum Purifier. …
- Hi-Tech hot and water purifier
- AO Smith Z1 Ro 10 Ltr Wall Mountable & Table Top RO+SCMT
- Eco Pure 10-Liters RO Alkaline Technology Water Purifier. …
- Kent Hot & Normal 8-10 LTR Water Purifier. …
- Bepure Wave Hot Normal Cold Water Purifier. …
- Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance Water Purifier.
Why we should not drink RO water?
RO is a good filter technology but for 1L pure water, it wastes 3L water. Essential minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Sodium get eliminated. Therefore it is not a safe technology. You get only liquid and not water.
You probably do not need RO if your water has a TDS level of 250-300.
The pH of RO filtered water is low. Long-term exposure to low pH water has negative health consequences, including an increased risk of kidney disease and gastrointestinal issues. TDS levels may be reduced below recommended levels using RO purifiers, posing a health risk.
Is a hot and cold water dispenser safe to use?
Using a hot and cold water dispenser is perfectly safe. You should, however, be mindful of the safety considerations when operating the equipment. You won’t get into a car accident this way.
Which is better….boiled water or RO water?
Only bacteria present in water may be gotten rid of by boiling, but harmful wastes and chemicals cannot. Metal and chemical wastes can be removed from water via RO purification. However, RO will eliminate any harmful metal waste. If the TDS level of water is within 250 to 300 ppm, then RO is not required. If you don’t want to boil water then, go for a UV and UF purifier.
Selection of the best hot and cold water purifier in India involves so many aspects like budget, requirement, water quality and many more. one thing you need to keep in mind is that the more the features and facilities are attached to the water purifier, the higher the cost will be. So, first, check the TDS of your water, Next fix a budget and finally pick up the most suitable water purifier for yourself.