3 Burner Gas Stove is Good or Bad as per Vastu numerology? What are the advantages and Disadvantages of 3 burner gas stove? Will it harm your home? Find out the reality in this article.
Many households prefer a 3-burner gas stove because it is economical and convenient. However, some individuals think that numerology and Vastu might be influenced by the number of burners on a gas stove.
This article will discuss
- All the Vastu and numerology-related issues with suggestions and solutions
- Tips for Using a 3-Burner Gas Stove According to Vastu and Numerology
- Best day to buy a gas stove as per Vastu
So, read on till the end to know all this.
Is a 3 burner gas stove good or bad as per Vastu?
In Vastu, the number of burners on a gas stove is vital to consider. A 3-burner gas stove is considered lucky since the number 3 is related to Jupiter, which is a beneficial planet in Vastu. It is essential to remember, however, that the location of the gas stove is more important than the number of burners.
What Numerology Says about Number: Three (3) ?
The number three is related to creativity, self-expression, and communication in numerology. It is also linked to the planet Jupiter, which is famous for its goodness.
Using a 3-burner gas stove can benefit your income, work, and relationships. It can help you be more creative and expressive at work and in your personal life. It can also help you communicate with others more successfully.
If you are thinking about buying a 3-burner gas stove, it is important to find one that is appropriate to your numerological profile.
To do so, add up the numbers of your birth date to get your numerology number. You can search for the necessary instructions for a 3-burner gas stove once you have your numerology number.
In Vastu, Position of Gas stoves is more important than Number
Number Three is thought of as lucky, representing peace and balance. A 3-burner gas stove is often seen as positive since it matches to this positive symbolism.
However, there are some Vastu issues to fix, particularly the placement of the stove in the kitchen.
Vastu experts advise placing the stove in the southeast direction, which is related to the fire element. This location improves the flow of positive energy and contributes to the people’s well-being.
As a result, if a 3-burner gas stove can be placed in the southeast corner, it is generally regarded as Vastu-compliant.
Best position For a gas stove in the kitchen
The southeast corner of the kitchen is considered to be the most auspicious and perfect placement for a gas stove. The function of cooking on a stove is in harmony with this direction’s association with the fire element.
Cook with your back to the sun while using a gas burner since it is said that cooking with your back to the sun promotes good health and positive energy.
It is believed that cooking with your back to the sun will improve the food’s flavour and quality.
Do not ignore your practical need in selecting a gas stove
If you want to follow Vastu principles should think about the design and position of the kitchen in your home. Applying Numerology principles to kitchen appliance selection can also create a sense of personal balance.
On the other hand, you should not neglect your actual situation and needs. While spiritual and mystical factors are significant, the functionality and convenience of a 3-burner gas stove in serving your cooking demands should also be considered.
10 Tips for Using a 3-Burner Gas Stove According to Vastu and Numerology
- Clean your gas stove on a regular basis to eliminate any negative energy.
- While cooking on your gas burner, use positive affirmations.
- Cook with fresh and healthy ingredients to infuse your cuisine with positive energy.
- When you’re furious or agitated, don’t cook on your gas stove.
- To promote positive energy, place a few crystals near your gas stove.
- Choose a gas stove in a colour that corresponds to your numerology number.
- Cooking a variety of foods on your gas stove can help to generate a balanced energy flow.
- Make your kitchen feel more pleasant and inviting by using your gas stove.
- Be thankful for the food you’re preparing on your gas burner.
We have selected for you some gas stoves that might help you. Follow the articles below:
What is the Best day to buy a gas stove as per Vastu?
According to Vastu, the best day to buy a gas stove is Thursday. Thursday is related to Jupiter, a fortunate planet according to Vastu.
Jupiter is the fire element’s lord, and the gas burner is also related to it. As a result, purchasing a gas stove on Thursday is considered auspicious.
Other favourable days for purchasing a gas stove, according to Vastu, are:
Sunday: The sun, the source of all energy, is associated with Sunday. Because the sun is also associated with fire, purchasing a gas stove on Sunday is considered auspicious.
Friday: Friday has a connection with the planet Venus, which is considered a helpful planet in Vastu. Because Venus has a link with wealth and beauty, purchasing a gas stove on Friday is seen to be auspicious.
According to Vastu, some lucky days for purchasing household things including gas stoves
|According to Vastu, this is one of the most auspicious days for making purchases. It is traditionally observed around April or May and is connected with abundance and prosperity.
|Another auspicious day for purchasing new products, notably kitchen appliances, as part of the Diwali holiday. It usually takes place in October or November.
|Known as the New Year in some parts of India, this day represents a new beginning and can be a good time to buy appliances.
|If you follow Vastu, Saraswati Puja, devoted to the goddess of knowledge and wisdom, can be a good day to buy kitchen equipment.
|Your Birth Star’s Day:
|According to Vastu, your birth star (Nakshatra) has significance in timing key events. Consult an astrologer to determine an auspicious day depending on your Nakshatra.
It is vital to remember that the placement of the gas stove in your kitchen should be considered according to Vastu. The gas stove should be placed in the southeast corner of the kitchen, facing east.
Our recommended Vastu-compatible gas stoves you can check below:
Butterfly Smart Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove, Black, Manual Ignition
Unique toughened glass, spill-proof design. Wear Resistant
Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove (703 CT VETRO BLK)
Toughened Glass With 2 Years Warranty
Vidiem Gas Stove S3 179 A Viva (Silver & Black) | 3 Burner Stainless Steel ISI Certified
Extra Large Cooking Surface & Widely Spaced Burners
3 Burner Gas Stove is Good or bad
If you are recently planning to buy a gas stove and are confused about whether a 3 burner gas stove is good or bad, you have to consider some factors that may or may not be applicable to you.
These factors have been discussed one by one here. Also, we have covered the Vaastu and Numerological aspects about whether it is auspicious to use a 3 burner gas stove at home.
Advantages of a 3 burner gas stove
- A 3 burner gas stove is neither too small nor too big
- Its long, slender shape does not occupy much kitchen space
- For a 4 to 5 member family, 3 burner gas stove is a very good option.
- Also, the price is much less and affordable compared to 4 burners or 5 burner gas stove
- Unlike a 4 burner gas stove, a 3 Burner gas stove is portable and easy to use.
- A 3 burner gas stove does all the cooking jobs that you want to carry out.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- Design is not too complicated and hence gives less trouble compared to a hob or 4 burner gas stove.
- A very good substitute for an induction cooktop.
- Quite handy for a place with a frequent power cut.
Disadvantages of a 3 burner Gas Stove
Though it is perfectly alright to have a 3 burner gas stove at home, it might not be suitable for certain cases and purposes. These are as follows:
- A 3 burner gas stove is not suitable for a large family of more than 5 members. In that case, you need a 4 burner gas stove to cater to your cooking needs.
- Likewise, a 4 burner gas stove is slightly better than a 3 burner gas stove. If you have a large kitchen space and it is a modular kitchen then 3 burner gas chulha might not look good with your kitchen aesthetics.
- A 4 burner cooktop might serve your purpose by providing you with extra options of burners if you need to cook a lot of dishes during the busy morning hour and are running short of time.
- A 3 burner cooktop is not perfect for a single bachelor or with a very small family of 2 members only. In this case, you can go for a 2burner gas stove.
- Also, if you are going tight with your pocket and do not have many cooking priorities then go for a 2 burner gas stove.
2 Burner Vs 3 Burner Vs 4 Burner Gas stove. Which is the best option?
Most of the time you need two burners to cook almost all your dishes. But if you are in a hurry and do not have enough time to spend during the busy morning hour, then a 3 burner gas stove will be your saviour.
You can easily cook three different meals at the same time. According to our assumption, most people can cook three types of dishes at a time.
4 burners gas stoves are time savers but costly.
2 Burner Gas Stove
Two-Burner Gas Stove is the most sold gas stove in India. This is because they are the cheapest gas stoves compared to 3 burners or 4 burner gas stoves.
They also occupy very less kitchen space, Simple design, easy to clean and maintain. If you are a small family of two with a child then this is your best choice.
Also, these types of cooktops are LPG efficient meaning they consume less gas and save your money.
3 Burner Gas Stove
After 2 burner gas stoves, the next best thing is 3 burner gas stove. It is neither too big nor too small. Best suited for a middle-class family of 4 to 5 members.
They consume a little bit higher LPG but the in return you get the huge advantage of an extra burner which is very convenient for cooking more than two dishes at the same time. They have a long and slender shape and are also space-saving.
4 Burner Gas Stove
4 burner gas stove has fast gained popularity with its ergonomic features and multi-user benefits. Perfectly handy for those homemakers with limited time. They need a gas stove that will deliver four cooked dishes at the same time.
Though the price is fairly high considering 2 or 3 burner gas stoves, the cost is justified with its performance and benefit. since they have a huge demand among consumers, they are built with the advanced technology with features like toughened glass top, Autoignition facility, High-quality parts, and pure brass burners.
FAQs on 3 Burner Gas Stove is Good or Bad?
Can we use a three gas stove in a single kitchen as per Vastu?
Surely you can use. Vastu has nothing to do with No: 3. It does not deal with numbers. It deals with position or place of things.
According to Vastushantra, North-East position of the kitchen is the best place placing gas stove and cooking. You can cook with a gas stove of any numbers.
In Numerology No: 3 represents Jupiter. Jupiter brings good luck and wealth. Therefore, no issues with 3 burner gas stove both from Vastu and Numerological point of view.
Before we wrap up…..
We hope that by now most of your confusion is cleared about whether a 3-burner gas stove is good or bad as per vastu or numerology.
It is important to remember that the placement of the gas stove in your kitchen should be considered according to Vastu. The gas stove should be placed in the southeast corner of the kitchen, facing east.
If you have still doubts in mind then, please use our comment box to ask your questions. we will definitely get back to you as soon as your queries hit our comment box.