3 Burner Gas Stove is Good or bad? Is it Compatible with Vastu or good Luck? What are the advantages and Disadvantages of 3 burner gas stove? Will it harm my home? Find out the reality in this article.
3 Burner Gas Stove is Good or bad
If you are recently planning to buy a gas stove and are confused about whether a 3 burner gas stove is good or bad, you have to consider some factors that may or may not be applicable for you.
These factors have been discussed one by one here. Also, we have covered the Vaastu and Numerological aspects about whether it is auspicious to use a 3 burner gas stove at home.
Advantages of a 3 burner gas stove
- A 3 burner gas stove is neither too small nor too big
- Its long, slender shape does not occupy much kitchen space
- For a 4 to 5 member family, 3 burner gas stove is a very good option.
- Also, the price is much less and affordable compared to 4 burner or 5 burner gas stove
- Unlike a 4 burner gas stove, 3 Burner gas stove is portable and easy to use.
- A 3 burner gas stove doesall the the cooking job that you want to carry out.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- Design is not too complicated and hence gives less trouble comared to a hob or 4 burner gas stove.
- A very good substitute for an induction cooktop.
- Quite handy for the place with frequent power cut.
Disadvantages of a 3 burner Gas Stove
Though it is perfectly alright to have a 3 burner gas stove at home, it might not be suitable for certain cases and purposes. These are as follows:
- A 3 burner gas stove is not suitable for a large family of more than 5 members. In that case, you need a 4 burner gas stove to cater to your cooking needs.
- Lookwise, a 4 burner gas stove is slightly better than a 3 burner gas stove. If you have a large kitchen space and it is a modular kitchen then 3 burner gas chulha might not look good with you kitchen aesthetics.
- A 4 burner cooktop might serve your purpose by providing you extra options of burners,if you need to cook a lot of dishes during the busy morning hour and are running short of time.
- A 3 burner cooktop is not perfect for a single bachelor or with a very small family of 2 members only. In this case, you can go for 2burner gas stove.
- Also, if you are going tight with your pocket and not much cooking priorities then go for a 2 burner gas stove.
2 Burner Vs 3 Burner Vs 4 Burner Gas stove. Which is the best option?
Most of the time you need two burners to cook almost all your dishes. But if you are in hurry and do not have enough time to spend during the busy morning hour, then a 3 burner gas stove will be your savior.
You can easily cook three different meals at the same time. According to our assumption, most people can cook three types of dishes at a time.
4 burners gas stoves are time saver but costly.
2 Burner Gas Stove
Two-Burner Gas Stove is the most sold gas stove in India. This is because they are the cheapest gas stoves compared to 3 burner or 4 burner gas stove.
They also occupy very less kitchen space, Simple design, easy to clean and maintain. If you are a small family of two with a child then this is your best choice.
Also, these types of cooktops are LPG efficient meaning they consume less gas and save your money.
3 Burner Gas Stove
After 2 burner gas stoves, the next best thing is 3 burner gas stove. It is neither too big nor too small. Best suited for a middle-class family of 4 to 5 members. They consume a little bit higher LPG but the in return you get the huge advantage of an extra burner which is very convenient for cooking more than two dishes at the same time. They have a long and slender shape and are also space-saving.
4 Burner Gas Stove
4 burner gas stove has fast gained popularity with its ergonomic features and multi-user benefits. Perfectly handy for those homemakers with limited time. They need a gas stove that will deliver four cooked dishes at the same time.
Though the price is fairly high considering 2 or 3 burner gas stoves, the cost is justified with its performance and benefit. since they have a huge demand among consumers, they are built with the advanced technology with features like toughened glass top, Autoignition facility, High-quality parts, and pure brass burners.
3 burner gas stove is the most space-saving
Nowadays, kitchen space is becoming shorter and shorter considering the high cost of living space. Each inch of our home or flat matters.
So, we want to maximize our kitchen space usage so that we can accommodate various types of essential modern gadgets like a micro oven, mixer grinder, air fryer, coffee maker which are mostly placed on the kitchen slab.
Therefore, on a heavily crowded kitchen slab, it will be a burden to place a gas stove that occupies a large space.
Having a slim and slender built, a 3 burner gas stove will not only save your valuable kitchen space, but it will also be very user-friendly. You can fit it anywhere you want whether you have a wide kitchen slab or a narrow one, it does not matter at all.
3 burner gas stove is good or bad as per Vastu?
Number 3 has nothing to do with Vastu. It is actually related to numerology. Vaastu Shastra is the Indian equivalent to modern architecture that deals with the construction of houses, buildings, and other such structures.
Vaastu speaks about the sustainable coexistence of architecture without disturbing the balance of nature and its elements like air, water, fire, sunlight, soil, etc.
Also, Vaastu gives importance to the direction or position of things rather than numbers.
If you want to be correct from Vaastu’s point of view then try to place your gas stove on the northeastern side of your kitchen.
First-morning sunlight comes from the east and therefore your kitchen will be free from any kind of harmful germs that might affect the health of your family.
Basically, the room which is full of natural sunlight and the air is generally free from diseases and very suitable to use as a kitchen place or any other purpose.
If we look at number 3 from the numerological point of view, we find that No. 3 is governed by Jupiter, the king of all planets.
This number is associated with riches and brings good luck for you. So, it is absolutely fine if you choose anything with number three, be it a 3 burner gas stove or any other objects.
Before we wrap up…..
We hope that by now most of your confusions are cleared about whether a 3 burner gas stove is good or bad. 3 burner gas stoves are most suitable both on budget and comfort as well as user-friendliness. If you have still doubts in mind then, please use our comment box to ask your questions. we will definitely get back to you as soon as your queries hit our comment box.